Friday, April 17, 2009

German Pancakes

Here's a yummy recipe that is Steve's favorite for breakfast because it's not all carbs and sugar leaving you with a sugar rush. It is full of protein (eggs) and stays with you a little longer.

German Pancakes

6 eggs
1/4 cup butter
1 cup milk
1 cup flour
1/4 tsp salt

Turn oven to 350 degrees and melt butter in 9x13 pan in oven. Meanwhile mix eggs, milk, flour then salt in bowl. Pour egg mixture into hot butter (careful not to burn the butter) bake for 25 minutes. Top with syrup, powdered sugar, jam, etc. anything you like to put on pancakes or waffles.

I usually make these for breakfast but they would be delicious for dinner too. (I like breakfast... my last post was a pancake recipe too :>) I wanted to share this one because my kids love them and I just gave them to Danielle and Spencer Black and they loved them just plain. So hears a recipe your kids (or at least 2 of them loved) Stephanie I hope y'all enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment