Thursday, April 23, 2009

Chicken Salad Sandwich


This is a different twist on your normal chicken salad sandwich. It is sooo good and never have I served it up where the guest didn't just oooh and ahhh over it (well, except for some of my children).


1 lb chicken, cooked and chopped (I cube the raw chicken and boil it)
2 ribs celery, chopped (I don't like celery, so I leave this out)
1 C purple grapes, cut
1 apple, chopped
1 oz Parmesan
2 Tbsp chopped onion
1 C mayo
1 clove garlic, chopped
1/2 - 1 tsp dill (this is important, it gives a great flavor)
salt
pepper


Combine the Parmesan, onion, mayo, garlic, dill, salt, and pepper. Fold in the rest of the ingredients. The best is to serve them on the Costco croissants, but they are also VERY yummy on regular buns.

1 comment:

  1. I love Chicken Salad Sandwhiches but none of my kids do! I guess I will have to keep enjoying them at Baby and Bridal showers and RS activities.

    Also, Steph how do I get listed as a contributer?

    ReplyDelete